[Users] Manually moving an entire thread to a folder

Duke Normandin dukeofperl at lavabit.com
Sun Mar 11 18:25:22 CET 2012

On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 17:48:37 +0100
Holger Berndt <berndth at gmx.de> wrote:

> On So, 11.03.2012 09:45, Duke Normandin wrote:
>
> >Can Claws Mail do that? How?
>
> Edit -> Select thread, then move the selection in the normal way
> (DnD, CTRL-O, (context) menu).

I must admit that I haven't tried using Edit / Select thread !

However, I did select all the msgs - in the "expanded" thread -
manually (which highlights them), and then tried to both "drag"
them all to the destination folder, and to use the C-o command.

No joy! That's why I'm asking. :) I just tried it again before
sending this msg - only the first msg in the thread gets moved!

--
Duke