[Users] Disable message subject hover "popups"?

Michael Shell list1 at michaelshell.org
Fri Mar 9 01:47:08 CET 2012

Sorry is this is something obvious that I just overlooked, but is
there a way (under Claws 3.8.0) to disable the (to me, annoying)
popup redundant info that appears when the cursor hovers over the
message subject, from, date, size, etc.? I can see where it might
be useful to be able to see the full message subject if it is too
long to fit in the row, but the popups can be annoying as they
cover over other areas of the message display forcing me to move
the mouse around to "get it the heck out of the way".

I'd like to be able to turn the darn thing off.

  Cheers,

  Mike Shell