[Users] Including Email(s) As Atttachments?

James Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Thu Mar 1 14:44:28 CET 2012

Hi All,

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious *again*, but I've twice recently
found a need to compose a new email and include two other emails as
attachments.  The only way I've found to do it is File -> Save As...
the emails I wished to attach to the new one and then attach the saved
files.  (The saved files of which I then have to turn around and
delete.)  Seems kinda clunky. Is there a more elegant way?

Thanks,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is