[Users] Migrating emails and emails folders from "Mozilla Thunderbird" to "Claws Mail"

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Fri Jun 29 21:50:29 CEST 2012

On Friday 29 Jun 2012 13:46 my mailbox was graced by a message from Holger
Berndt who wrote:

> >With due respect, Your Worship

> That kind of silliness is uncalled for, and I doubt it'll get you far.

How far I do not know, but it got me a reply from you !

> >I have in KMail mbox folders that hold both mails and sub-folders

> While that's possible (since mbox is so badly specified that every
> implementation tends to use its own flavour), I doubt it.

Doubt all you want, I have sent the example off-list to Keith Chadwick as per
his request.

> Maybe you're mixing it up with some mbox-based storage system (like
> Mozilla's sbd folders). Or maybe you're right, and KMail has a funky
> way of doing things - but it'd need an example to convince me.

If you want the same example off-list, let me know.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
               If your income doesn't keep up with your outgo,
                   then your upkeep will be your downfall.