[Users] Migrating emails and emails folders from "Mozilla Thunderbird" to "Claws Mail"

Lmhelp lmhelp1 at orange.fr
Fri Jun 29 20:11:49 CEST 2012

Actually, I just tried the "Export to mbox file" functionality in
"Claws Mail" and it appears it behaves the same way as the "Mozilla
Thunderbird" addon mentionned in my previous posts:
it can't create a proper export file in case what is exported is a
folder with subfolders, subsubfolders... and emails inside of them...

So it looks like there is no easy way for me to recover all my emails
along with the directory structure in which they are put.

The "Export to mbox file" functionality in "Claws Mail" only works in
case what is exported is a set of emails in a single directory
(with no subfolders). I could be wrong, but it's what I just noticed.

Best regards,
--
Léa