[Users] Strange behavior since last OS upgrade

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Wed Jun 20 02:43:10 CEST 2012

Ever since that most recent operating system upgrade, anytime I click on a link in
CM messages, it immediately transfers me to the Firefox window.  In the past I could
click on several links before later transferring to FF to read the links.

Upgrade from openSuSE 12.2-M3 to openSuSE-ẞ1
Firefox went from 11.0 to 13.0
Claws-Mail version did not change!!

Going through the various configuration files I haven't found what is causing the
immediate transfer.  The programs are run in separate desktops (CM in 5, FF in 6)
and the desktops are being switched.

I haven't seen any messages in either this list or the openSuSE lists and am
wondering if I'm the only user it's happening to?

Thanks, Tom

--
“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world
remains and is immortal.”  Albert Pine

Tom Taylor - retired penguin
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 12.1x86_64    openSUSE 12.2x86_64
KDE 4.7.2, FF 7.0      KDE 4.8.4, FF 13.0
claws-mail 3.8.0
registered linux user 263467
linxt-At-comcast-DoT-net