[Users] Claws Mail - FreeBSD

edwardp at linuxmail.org edwardp at linuxmail.org
Sat Jul 21 20:00:51 CEST 2012

I decided to give FreeBSD a try to see how it is, compared to Linux.
Unfortunately, I found many issues with it.  For most of them, I was
unable to find solutions to fix.

There was only one bright spot in all this and it was the only software
package installed, that actually worked perfectly.  Claws Mail.

Whomever on the team has responsibility for porting Claws Mail over to
FreeBSD, I'd like to say "Thank You" for porting it over.  Even though
in the end, I couldn't use FreeBSD, it was nice to see Claws Mail do
its thing.  :)

Ed

--
Sent with Claws Mail - http://www.claws-mail.org/