[Users] Claws Mail 3.8.1 unleashed!!

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu Jul 19 21:34:30 CEST 2012

On Jul 19, 2012, at 07:51 AM, Paul wrote:

>At some point, yes. I keep getting various errors during the process
>(never done it before) and due to extremely limited time I only have
>time for it to work smoothly, so each error means I shelve it until
>the next free time. So, eventually I'll get there (I suppose!)

3.8.1 is in sid so I should go ahead and merge that version into Quantal
(Ubuntu 12.10).  Ubuntu carries one delta, which honestly I'm not sure whether
we should continue to carry or not:

 * Merge with Debian (LP: #938141).  Remaining Ubuntu changes:
    - debian/patches/50disable_can_change_accels_by_default:
      the gtk_can_change_accels pref which allows to change keyboard shortcuts
      from Gtk+ menus default to false for consistence with the GNOME default
      and other UME apps.  (LP: #223840)

Both Quantal and sid are at 3.8.1 for the plugins.

Cheers,
-Barry