[Users] Notification plugin

edwardp at linuxmail.org edwardp at linuxmail.org
Fri Jul 13 02:34:46 CEST 2012

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:32:38 +0200
Holger Berndt <berndth at gmx.de> wrote:

> On Do, 12.07.2012 12:00, edwardp at linuxmail.org wrote:
>
> >I have Claws 3.7.6 installed on Debian (their package).  The
> >Notification plugin is displaying two notifications at the upper
> >right of the screen when there is new e-mail, sometimes both have
> >different text, other times they both display the same information.
>
> The plugin offers the possibility to have a popup, and/or to attach a
> bubble to the tray icon. Maybe you have both activated.
>
> Holger

I looked at the Preferences for that plugin.  On the Popup tab, Enable
Popup is checked, but on the SysTrayicon tab, there is another checkbox
labeled Enable Popup under Passive Toaster Popup, this was also checked
by default.  Nothing listed about a bubble.

--
Sent with Claws Mail - http://www.claws-mail.org/