[Users] A suggestion for a feature...

insomniactoo at localnet.com insomniactoo at localnet.com
Fri Jul 13 01:45:18 CEST 2012

  Hi folks,

  I was wondering how hard it would be to implement into Claws this idea:

  When going into a folder after having downloaded any e-mail to it, if one has
  Claws set to automatically open to threaded view, if one could click on the
  small black spot on the corner of a thread to close up all those posts to
  that thread and then when you click on 'trash', it deletes *all* the posts in
  that particular thread instead of opening it back up and having to one-by-one
  click 'trash' for each post/e-mail. It's a real time saver for me in kmail
  and it'd sure be nice to have it in Claws (I still don't use kmail anymore
  since I got Claws, but it's a feature I'd like to see in Claws).

  Thanks,

  John