[Users] Usage of custom placeholders / symbols out of the address book in templates

claws-mail.20.gnufiz at spamgourmet.com claws-mail.20.gnufiz at spamgourmet.com
Tue Jul 10 10:26:17 CEST 2012

Hi all,

is there a possibility to use custom entrys out of the address book as
placeholders in mail templates?
What I am trying to do is to send around 60 mails to a bunch of entrys
out of my address book. These entrys all have additional custom fields
like 'Title' or 'Salutation', which I now hoped to be able to use in my
templates.

Is there a possibility to create a template like the following, which
will be then completed automatically, on sending, with the according
entry of the single 'BCC' recipient out of the 'BCC' recipients list?

--snip--
|bcc_recipient{salutation} |bcc_recipient{lastname},

changes come up to your |bcc_recipient{department} department, which
will also will result in foobar for you, |bcc_recipient{title}
|bcc_recipient{lastname}.
(...)
--snip--

Thanks for any help regarding this case.
Jaleks