[Users] do not mark unread automatically

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Jul 6 08:18:33 CEST 2012

On Thu, 5 Jul 2012 18:48:51 -0600
John Lips <lips.john at gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I disable the feature which automatically marks messages as
> read when they are selected in the header view.  I would instead
> like to be able to mark messages as read manually when I am done
> with them.  I've loooked through all the options in the prefs and
> clawsker, but cannot find what I am looking for. Thanks.

On the Dispplay/Summaries page of the prefs you have some options in
the Message List frame. Have a look at the 'Mark messages as read...'
options and the 'Open message when selected' options.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune