[Users] Small picture in e-mails?

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Jul 4 13:43:09 CEST 2012

On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:07:56 -0500
insomniactoo at localnet.com articulated:

> On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 02:25:09 +0100
> Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 10:02:06 -0500
> > <insomniactoo at localnet.com> wrote:
> >
> > > But you see, I've had no need to read that, or any, documentation
> > > about it or about gmail in general, since it usually just works.
> > > Most people, in general, don't bother with documentation if
> > > something as simple as e-mail is supposed to 'just work' instead
> > > of doing silly and dumb things like gmail seems to do with some
> > > lists.
> >
> > So really your problem lies with Google rather than with Claws.
> > It's a pity they can't follow the RFCs and expected behaviour.
> >
>   Of course they can't follow the rules...M$ would get pissy and
> Google would actually have to hire people that *think* outside the M$
> pasture.

What the hell does this have to do with Microsoft? Microsoft's Hotmail
is as far as I can tell a lot more reliable then Google's GMail and it
doesn't lose(hide) your mail like GMail does.. The few times I have
actually tried GMail I have been seriously disappointed. I have several
friends who tried GMail for a short time and then ditched the service.
Besides, Google spies on your mail and doesn't allow certain formats
sent via its service. I'll stick to Hotmail for my own personal use any
day. Actually, I have heard that Yahoo has improves vastly in the past
few years; however, I don't have any personal knowledge of that.

--
Jerry ♔