[Users] POP Mails written to local Nirvana?

Frank Busse frank at busse.oche.de
Wed Jul 4 09:25:49 CEST 2012

My local ./Mail folder is a symlink to a folder on an NFS mount. This morning, the server was temporarily unavailable during boot, resulting in the ./Mail folder being a "dead link".

However, after calling one of my POP providers, Claws read (and deleted) the current eMails from the server, writing them to... er yes, where exactly do you imagine, might Claws have written the eMails?

Until now, I have no idea. I just know that Claws did not complain about anything, during "writing".

Frank