[Users] Issues with 3.8.1 cvs1 build

Okra Son Okrason at okrason.dnsalias.net
Mon Jul 2 13:04:28 CEST 2012

On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 21:49:32 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Jul 2012 16:47:29 -0400
> Charles A Edwards <CAE at eslrahc.com> wrote:
>
> > When building the extra plugins
> > address_keeper, att_remover, attachwarner, bsfilter,
> > fetchinfo, gdata, geolocation, mailmbox, newmail, python
> > all fail with error
> > "configure.ac:28: error: required file 'pluginconfig.h.in' not
> > found"
>
> You need latest CVS versions of these plugins too. Have you got those?
>
> with regards
>
> Paul
>
>  . . .

Hello Paul.

Built v. 3.8.1cvs1 on a Lucid AMD64 box without incident.

When I first tried to build the latest maildir-0.24.4cvs18 plugin, it
stopped building complaining about the missing "config.h" file.

I understand that the maildir plugin has been orphaned for a while.
However, perhaps a minimal config.h file should be available in order
to allow this plugin to build for those who still use it.

By the way, I copied the config.h from my v. 3.8.0 installation and the
maildir plugin finished compiling.

Thanks.

--
Okra