[Users] mouse vs keyboard

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Jan 27 01:30:21 CET 2012

I updated to 3.8.0 recently and have noticed what I think is a change
in behavior.

When I use my mouse to click on the "Delete" icon (with tool-tip "Trash
Message"), the current message is deleted without confirmation (which
is fine by me).

I have ctrl-D set as the hot key for Message//Delete.  When I use the
hot key, a "Do you really want to delete the message? Cancel. OK."
window appears.  My recollection is that I used to be able to hit
ctrl-D multiple times (to delete multiple messages) and never had to
confirm.  Is this new/different behavior?  Can I set the behavior back
to the old way?

Regards,

David