[Users] Multiple boots sharing Claws info on common partition

Albert Wagner albertwagner at cox.net
Tue Jan 24 19:08:32 CET 2012

Thanks, guys.  No problem using only one distro at a time; only one can
be booted at a time. Same UID and GID.  I did the same thing on Tbird
with several versions at the same time, but Tbird got picky about
symlinks and plugins.  It worked but was kind of woogety. It was my
initial reason for trying Claws.  From what I have seen so far, I
should have done this years ago. Tbird has gotten clumsy, bloated and
slow. I am delighted with Claws.  Thanks to the developers.