[Users] What happens ...

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Wed Jan 18 22:20:57 CET 2012

 Steffen,

I am not sure if i understand what you are saying here...:

(1) How do you know how they configured their MTA ? By trial and error, or is there any technical FAQ ?

> They can do this in this case because they know all their users

(2) But the first mail i sent (originally, the 'real' one to some friends) had several different mail domains as recipient, not only GMX. What is their MTA doing, in this case, for foreign domains ?

> I saw this message more then once... ;-)

(3) What message do you refer to here ?

If that's too much questions and silly me then pls excuse and just explain what you think is important.