[Users] "Remove attachments" still causes CM to crash

Roman Brusa r.brusa at gmx.ch
Tue Jan 10 16:30:48 CET 2012

Hi

I know, there were several attempts to fix those att_remover crashes,
but still, I got another one in today an IMAP account with:

att_remover 1.0.13
Claws Mail 3.8.0 (GTK+ 2.20.1; i486-pc-linux-gnu)

It was a mail with an attached mail, "forward as attachment" from a
Thunderbird.

FWIW: After the first "Remove attachments..." CM crashed and after
restart the message had a little colored dot (don't know what it
means). I tried again, CM crashed again and after restart the whole
message was *gone*.

But I have a similar mail that I could forward for inspection.

Roman
--
Nobel Prize money is a lifebelt thrown to a swimmer who has already
reached the shore in safety. - George Bernard Shaw