[Users] reply-template question (again)

wwp subscript at free.fr
Mon Feb 27 11:19:52 CET 2012

Hello Uwe,

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:48:29 +0100 Uwe Fritz <u.fritz at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hello wwp,
>
> > I use a set of custom scripts to determine what's the introducing
>
> this sounds very interesting to me. Would you mind to share this
> scripts?
>
> Anyway, is there a place to share scripts like this?

Few scripts attached. And a template sample:

|p{cm-top-politeness %am} |p{cm-firstname %A %N},

?d{On %d }%f wrote:

%q
%X
|p{cm-bottom-politeness --cr %am %N}

In that case, scripts must be on the path, but you can prefix the
script name with the complete path too.

It's not 100% perfect, it's poorly designed, but works reasonably and
fits my needs, and you now have script templates to base your custom
rules on.

I don't know a real place to share such stuff, except
http://www.claws-mail.org/tools.php?section=downloads and discussing
tools on this ML.

Regards,