[Users] Indent lines not displayed?

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Sun Feb 26 02:13:20 CET 2012

Hi fellow clawskers;
I noticed after switching to claws-mail 3.8.0 that the thread indent lines in
the message pane are no longer displayed.  Was this feature removed?  It was
working with 3.6 and 3.7 but not in 3.8.

Being older and with poor eyesight, I find it hard to follow the order of
or a separate new message with similar title).

Is there a place within one of the configuration files where this could be
changed?

Otherwise I am quite happy with the remainder of CM.  Thanks to the developers!

Tom

--
Tom Taylor - retired penguin
openSUSE 11.4 x86_64    openSUSE 12.1 x86_64