[Users] claws-mail on Win7 64bit

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Tue Feb 21 20:46:54 CET 2012

Hi,

Dňa Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:11:12 +0100 Slavko <linux at slavino.sk> napísal:

> Third (and fatal for me) was problem, that claws mail does not respect
> command line options. I tried only --help, --compose and /? but nothing
> happens if the CM was running. If it was not running, then it starts, but
> compose the new message from command line was not possible.

strange. Today i unistall gpg4win, but i did mistake and uninstal it while
the CM was running, then CM was not properly uninstaled and command line
starts to work and i was able to send mails from Opera (some other things
of the CM was missing). When i try to install it again, it again stop to
work with command line arguments.

regards

--
Slavko