[Users] #mh variable

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:06:26 CET 2012

Hey there,

Paul wrote:
> Renato wrote:
>
> > Hello, both in preferences and in the file clawsrc the mailbox
> > paths are set to #mh/mailbox_name. How do I change the #mh value?
> > Currently I think it's set to my home, i.e. I have mailboxes in my
> > home folder, and I'd like to tidy that up.
>
> There's nothing to tidy up or change - #mh signifies the type of
> mailbox.

I think the original poster means that, for example, the #mh is set
to /home/username and wants to know how to change it
to /home/username/mail.

I would be interested to know how this would be done as well - not
because I need to do it (mine is set to /home/username/Mail and I
think that got determined during my initial set-up a long, long time
ago), but because I can't figure out how I would do it if I wanted to.
(:

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.