[Users] Message list Edit->Undo would be cool

Kevin Nathan knathan at project54.com
Fri Feb 17 18:35:52 CET 2012

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 20:01:45 -0500
Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>If you Developers ever get the time and have nothing else to do :-), it
>would be cool to have an Edit->undo that could undo deletes and moves
>to trash and the like. I used that a lot in Kmail when getting too
>exuberant deleting spam and suddenly realized I'd deleted a real
>message.

Or, in Configuration -> Preferences -> Display -> Summaries you can
uncheck "Execute immediately when moving or deleting messages." :-)

--
Kevin Nathan (Arizona, USA)
http://www.project54.com

Open standards. Open source. Open minds.
The command line is the front line.
Linux 2.6.37.6-0.11-desktop
 10:34am  up 2 days 19:52,  12 users,  load average: 0.02, 0.09, 0.20