[Users] Don't mock me :-)

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Feb 16 17:34:19 CET 2012

On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:27:38 +0100
wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote:

> Hello Steve,
>

> On Thu, 16 Feb 2012 11:19:54 -0500 Steve Litt
> <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:
>
> > On my LUG's IRC channel, one of the other LUG members mocked my use
> > of Claws-Mail, and I responded thusly:
> >
> > Claws is the greatest
> > Claws is the best
> > Since I got Claws-Mail
> > I laugh at the rest.
>
> Heh :-).
>
> Why did he mock you exactly? Any precise reason or just trolling?

He pretty much mocks the way I use technology and a computer. That's
OK, he's one of the smartest admins I've ever met, and he's always
willing to help (he helped me a lot with my Kmail to Dovecot/Claws
transition, and then mocked me for it :-)

As a matter of fact, I think it might have been his idea originally to
store the email in IMAP instead of in a specific email client.

He uses Thunderbird. IMHO Thunderbird's good, Claws-Mail's better.

Anyway he, and the rest of the guys on the IRC channel, gets to read my
poem :-)

SteveT