[Users] randomly parts of claws configuration get corrupted

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Tue Feb 14 18:43:02 CET 2012

On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:16:55 +0100
Hanno Böck <hanno at hboeck.de> wrote:

> Am Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:14:42 +0100
> schrieb Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org>:
>
> > Could you try for the next couple of days to manually close claws
> > before logging out from your desktop. It might happens that claws does
> > not get notified by your session logout signal.
>
> I close my apps pretty much always before logout and I'm certain I did
> it last time this happened.
>
> dbus is running and should work.
>
> (I'm using lxde if this matters)

If you run claws using --debug and then tee the output somewhere so
that you can post the last part when you shut down and lose some
accountrc contents, that might well help to pinpoint where the problem
lies, you could then run under gdb and capture the backtrace once
you've installed the necessary debug packages.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde