[Users] Strange things which test my patience

Cliff Laine lainecliff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:28:10 CET 2012

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 06:57:04 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> I agree with Pierre: I have several difficult accounts and lots of
> filtering rules. I've never lost any mail and never had any problems
> with the filtering rules. Never.
>
> Also as Pierre says, you need to provide more details of your setup.
> Perhaps you should run Claws Mail with --debug for some time to gain
> further insight.
>
> Paul

Thank you everyone for your advice on this and apologies for the delay
in responding.

I've disabled all the filtering rules which as some respondants have
suggested, might be conflicting with each other, or be in a recursive
loop. I'll introduce them one by one and see what happens.

It's been terrible using Thunderbird for a week!

Cliff