[Users] How to move to trash, delete and undelete?

slitt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Feb 5 01:49:40 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'm having problem with undeleting and moving stuff to the trash. I
configured it so my trash folder is on my local IMAP server (dovecot),
but stuff I move to the trash never gets there. The way I configured it
was
configure->configure_current_account/advanced/put_deleted_messages_in =
#imap/localIMAP/Trash

But whether I move to trash or delete, nothing goes into my local
IMAP's Trash folder.

I don't know how to undelete either. When I delete a message, it grays
out and remains with a deletion icon. But I've not been able to find a
way to undelete it.

I'm using Claws Mail version 3.7.8 on Ubuntu 11.04 64 bit.