[Users] Fw: a few questions from a new user - recover using archive ?

RSV-RR rsv869 at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 31 21:35:56 CET 2012

Hello group-

Thanks for your earlier reply.  I'm good with the explanation for
archiving.

As for importing, I followed the link to documentation and found a
possible solution for importing the Evolution Address book using a .py
script.  Never used Python that before so I looked at the instructions
and searched 'net.  Best attempt looked like below, but with error
message.  It could be pilot error (always my first assumption) or
something else I can't fix?

reid at rsv-linux:~/Temp/claws-mail-vcard2xml$ python vcard2xml.py /Home/Temp/list.vcf
  File "vcard2xml.py", line 4
SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character '\xa9' in file vcard2xml.py on line 5, but no encoding declared; see http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details

thanks

Reid