[Users] mail archiver plugin

Rodney D. Myers rod_myers at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 31 17:41:43 CET 2012

I'm attempting to archive my email archive structure, as one whole
file. Is that possible with this plugin?

my directory structure is similar to this;

  main_folder ->
	sub_folder_1
	sub_folder_2
	sub_folder_3

I've attempted to use the following settings to archive the folder
structure

folder to archive		<#mh/Mailbox/main folder>
name for archive		</home/user/Mail-Archive/mani_folder.bz2
BZIP2
TAR
Recursive
MD5sum
Select mail before		01/01/2013

And I get this error message;

adding files in folder failed
files in folder:	4
files in list:		0

Do I need to do each sub folder separately?

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rod_dmyers at fastmail.fm>

        Ben Franklin - 1759