[Users] Claws Mail PPA - Debian

Sun Dec 23 17:26:20 CET 2012

On Sun, 23 Dec 2012 13:48:46 +0100,
Ricardo Mones<ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

>On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 16:35:07 +0000
>Sharon Kimble <boudiccas at talktalk.net> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 11:16:43 -0500
>> <edwardp at linuxmail.org> wrote:
>>
>> I'm using wheezy now, and CM 3.9.0 from experimental with no
>> problems.
>
>  There should not be, as all dependencies are in wheezy/sid. The only
>  reason it's not in unstable is that it wouldn't be allowed to
> migrate to testing because of the release freeze.
>
>> Ricardo has said that it will be included in backports once wheezy is
>> stable.
>
>  Well... :) I said I would _try_ to do that myself, but my time is
> limited, and I cannot guarantee I can do it. So backporters to help
> with this task are welcome more than ever! Anyone? ;)

I might just be able to help with this - I use Debian Stable and also I
am actually a Debian maintainer already, so the packaging business isn't
new to me. I won't promise anything just yet, but it sounds like it
might be a good idea. I have some time to think about it before Wheezy
is released, right? :)

Merry Christmas!
-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists at gusnan.se