[Users] Unhiding messages

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Wed Dec 19 03:15:44 CET 2012

I have defined a processing rule that lowers the score of some messages,
and a post-processing rule that hides all messages with a negative
score.  This works well - too well, because I can't see any way to
unhide them, so they're as good as gone WRT claws.  How can I unhide the
hidden messages?

I am using claws 3.8.1 and I'd prefer an answer that works for this
version, of course, but information about later versions will be of some
value too.  Thanks.

--
Ian Zimmerman
gpg public key: 1024D/C6FF61AD