[Users] Possible Newbie Issues - v.3.90.0

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 12:39:17 CET 2012

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012 23:51:37 +0900
Charles Lipton <crlipton at gol.com> wrote:

> 1.  I am unable to force message filtering after receive.  When I
> switch to my inbox and click Tools -> Filter all messages in folder
> filtering takes place without error.  However it will not
> automate.
>
> - The filter after receive option is selected in the setup for each
> of my three accounts.

Turn on the Filtering Log on the /Other/Logging page of the prefs,
then view the log via /Tools/Filtering Log in the main window. This
should tell you something useful about the failure of your filtering.
Feel free to post the log output here if you cannot make sense of it.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune