[Users] Maildir support

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Tue Dec 11 16:11:27 CET 2012

  Hi Petr,

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 03:42:31PM +0100, Petr Tesarik wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I found out this note on the Maildir plugin:
>
> http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Plugins#I_love_maildir_format._Is_there_a_useful_replacement_in_Claws_Mail.2C_which_is_better_than_the_maildir_plugin_.3F
>
> It says: "it [the Maildir plugin] lacks some important features". Does
> anybody have a list? IOW what would have to be implemented if I decided
> to start maintaining the code?

  AFAIK nobody of the team uses it (yeah, it's unmaintained for a reason ;)
so there's no list. IIRC that comment was based on some bugs which appeared
long ago. In case you want to maintain it (and you're welcome to do so!)
finding what's missing would be your first task :)

  regards,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~