[Users] Message shows strange redirection (reveals censorship)

Miroslav Rovis m.rovis at inet.hr
Mon Dec 10 12:12:05 CET 2012

> http://groups.google.com/group/croatian-news/
>
> http://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/croatian-news/
>
> (the above are the old and the new interface to same content)

I just checked all the links contained in my mail, from:

http://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/2012-December/004811.html

and all is there, except for "Croatian-News" not being recognized as
existing with the address of the new interface. Unbelievable. Only
early readers will probably recognize this fact, as it might start
working after Google local bullies find out about this mail on them.
But who knows.
Anyway, I challange later readers to, if they feel like, try and open:

http://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/croatian-news/

that link, and let me know!
The new hopefully good address for the same content might be:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/croatian-news

Again, that's the only link that didn't open for me (and I was as
almost always, browsing anonymously) the intended content of all the
link in the previous mail of mine in this thread.
--
Miroslav Rovis
m.rovis at inet.hr
miro.rovis at gmail.com
091 266 0202
#===      osuđen:     ===#
http://www.croatiafidelis.hr/Miroslav_Rovis_politicki_progon/
#===    pravomoćno!   ===#
http://www.exDeo.com
http://groups.google.com/group/croatian-news/
http://www.youtube.com/user/miroR2
nije moj profil, ali do siečnja 2012., a i kasnije, tamo postavljah:
http://www.youtube.com/user/prosvjednikkrcmarek
Ima nešto i ovdje:
http://vimeo.com/user9621785
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/