[Users] Garbled ŠĐŽĆČ šđžćč, why (my guess), but how to fix it?

Miroslav Rovis m.rovis at inet.hr
Mon Dec 10 09:31:41 CET 2012

On Fri, 7 Dec 2012 20:32:32 +0100
Miroslav Rovis <m.rovis at inet.hr> wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Dec 2012 16:17:21 +0000
> Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 15:44:16 +0100
> > Miroslav Rovis <m.rovis at inet.hr> wrote:
> >
> > > If anyone has ideas on this, they are welcome.
> > > On my part, I'll go and study claws and it's manual, and see if I
> > > come up with something.

Still haven't been able to find time to do that, but read on, pls., it
wasn't laziness.

> > It's probably either your system or the particular message in
> > question. Hard to say without access to either.

Thanks, again, Paul Developer, for giving my problem a glance.
That problem has vanished completely in the meantime.
It is documented in video, and if I searched through my Youtube channel
I could find paramount examples of purposefully garbled šđžćčŠĐŽĆČ
 and similar pranks by third parties in my Thunderbird mailbox which I
 used back then, but let's stay within the issue.

> And they were, past tense, because there's a "Claws-mail, garbled
> ŠĐŽĆČ 2". video coming

Claws-mail, garbled ŠĐŽĆČ and why 2
http://youtu.be/Rl4ZTILS_c8

It wasn't laziness that I reply so late, and make good so late to my
promises, but I need to start another thread, the issue being a
different than "garbled šđžćč".
There is a message to submit for you experts to confirm or deny my
understanding of it.
I'll try and post a new message with title:

Message shows strange redirection (reveals censorship)

Cheers!
--
Miroslav Rovis
m.rovis at inet.hr
miro.rovis at gmail.com
091 266 0202
#===      osuđen:     ===#
http://www.croatiafidelis.hr/Miroslav_Rovis_politicki_progon/
#===    pravomoćno!   ===#
http://www.exDeo.com
http://groups.google.com/group/croatian-news/
http://www.youtube.com/user/miroR2
nije moj profil, ali do siečnja 2012., a i kasnije, tamo postavljah:
http://www.youtube.com/user/prosvjednikkrcmarek
Ima nešto i ovdje:
http://vimeo.com/user9621785
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/