[Users] Counting characters

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Thu Dec 6 20:47:28 CET 2012

On Thu, 6 Dec 2012 19:57:29 +0100
Michael Gmelin articulated:

> Or you could just write your SMS/Text messages in external editor
> (emacs, vi, gedit, whatever) that provides such a functionality
> (Shift-Ctrl-X by default).

I realize that there are other solutions; however, in keeping with my
KISS principal, I was just trying to do it as painlessly as possible.
In any case, I only actually need this functionality a few times a
month, mainly because I am not near my cell phone. A built-n SMS
function in claws-mail would be really cool, but hardly a priority.

--
Jerry ♔