[Users] installation error message: authentication protocol problem

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Dec 1 20:14:32 CET 2012

On Sat, 1 Dec 2012 12:27:48 -0600
Charles Blair <c-blair at illinois.edu> wrote:

Hello Charles,

>   I have gone to /root/.claws-mail and tried to

/root/?  What's the .claws-mail prefs directory doing there?  You
copied stuff from there to a regular user directory?  Is it possible that
you have a permissions issue with your prefs folder?

Or have I misunderstood what you're saying?

--
 Regards  _
Your father was a megalomaniac, you've got an insane brother