[Users] Gmail quote problem

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Sat Dec 1 03:24:03 CET 2012

Oops, improper formatting:

Hi,

I received the following email from GMAIL:

----------START--------------------
On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola)
< cartoleba at gmail.com> wrote:

> GIMP?

I mostly use Lightroom. I can do it in Lightroom, but I first have to
set the dimensions, amke sure that the spacing is exact and do not
overlap... I have access to Photoshop CS5. Could be done, but (I'm
not an expert in PS) and it's not as quick and simple as: "here are
the photos, stitch them" and with Hugin I can make a whole batch of
it.

----------END---------------------

but in text/plain it shows as:

----------START--------------------
On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Carlos Eduardo G. Carvalho (Cartola)
< [...]

 [...]

I mostly use Lightroom. I can do it in Lightroom, but I first have to
set the dimensions, amke sure that the spacing is exact and do not
overlap... I have access to Photoshop CS5. Could be done, but (I'm
not an expert in PS) and it's not as quick and simple as: "here are
the photos, stitch them" and with Hugin I can make a whole batch of
it.

Where did the word "GIMP" go? With the HTML the word "GIMP" does show
up.

CM: 3.9.0 xUbuntu 12.04, Fancy HTML 0.9.17

Is this a bug? Is this an improper configuration on my part?

--
Thank you
http://www.911networks.com