[Users] Can I change the text highlight color in searched messages?

Victoria S. 1 at VictoriasJourney.com
Wed Aug 29 23:18:17 CEST 2012

How can I change the color of searched / "found" text (the background, highlight color), when I search Claws mail messages for specific text, vis the Edit menu (or Ctrl-F) > Find in current message... ?

Presently, the highlighted text is the black text on a *very* light grey background, that is virtually indistinguishable from the white background.

I am using Claws 3.8.0 on an Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS system.