[Users] SpaceBar, Next Thread, and Copy paste

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Aug 18 08:37:25 CEST 2012

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:22:11 -0700
Mr X <todfod at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Mr,

>  - Space bar : going to next unread mail. I'd like to disable this.
>So space bar scrolls down and not jump to next email.

Here, when the message pane is active, space bar does as you wish it to,
scroll through the current message.  When the end is reached, it then
moves to next unread message.

Perhaps you unwittingly remapped space to the function you're seeing.

--
 Regards  _
You're a sidewalk cipher speaking prionic jive