[Users] SpaceBar, Next Thread, and Copy paste

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Sat Aug 18 02:41:01 CEST 2012

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:22:11 -0700
Mr X <todfod at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I really like claws mail and have been using it for a while now. There
> are two things that really bug me tho:
>
>   - Space bar : going to next unread mail. I'd like to disable this.
> So space bar scrolls down and not jump to next email.
>   - Double click: standard unix is copy upon double click. I wish it
> would do the same.
>
> Anyone found/know of a way to do this?
>

> Finally, I am wondering if there's  a way to map key to go to next
> thread while reading emails.

Can't help on the first two features but for the third:

keys are mapped either hard coded (built-in to the code) or through
~/.claws-mail/menurc which can be edited (but NOT while CM is open!).
You'll have to look through the menurc file for what you want and make
sure the statement is active (hint: delete the "; " at the beginning of
the line).

Tom

--
“What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the
world remains and is immortal.”  Albert Pine