[Users] PGP in Claws - minor flaw

Richard - Gmail richard.bosek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 22:22:10 CEST 2012

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 19:14:44 +0100 you wrote:

Dear Brad,

It worked like a charm. Than you. May I ask few more questions?

1. How can I add picture to my account like you did ? (This red icon on
yellow background)

2. What it actually means that I encrypt with own key as well as
recipients ?

3. What is the difference in Signing (only) PGP messages and Signing
and Encrypting ?

4. What about creating an icon in "New message window" that will Sign &
Encrypt message with just one click ?

I'm sorry but PGP is generally confusing for new users and I have bit
problem with understanding it...