[Users] Bogofilter Ham Action

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Thu Aug 9 17:44:29 CEST 2012

Hi,

Dňa Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:31:11 -0600 Charles Curley
<charlescurley at charlescurley.com> napísal:

> On Thu, 9 Aug 2012 14:46:33 +0200
> Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:
>
> > And for false hits in the Maybe folder, use the arrow at the right of
> > that button to choose Learn as Ham.
>
> Thank you. I missed that arrow completely until you pointed it out.

My bogofilter plugin moves the SPAM to SPAM folder. When i select message
in this folder, the Spam button changes to Ham button automatically, then
no arrow is needed for me.

After i check the Spam/Ham, i only hit the Ctrl+A and then Del :-) I am
often sending the Spam reports by SPAM report plugin before i delete them.

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk