[Users] [OT] The reply mark in subject (R: Re:) recognition

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Wed Aug 8 14:14:55 CEST 2012

Hi,

Dňa Wed, 8 Aug 2012 11:57:31 +0200 Andrej Kacian <andrej at kacian.sk>
napísal:

> Maybe that's a good thing, you can incude a P.S. bitching that person
> out for using weird clients. :)

In today word a lot of the nonIT people are working with computers. Then i
prefer to get my life simple (by configuring my software) and not to teach
others, if their behavior is not dangerous for me.

Another point, respecting the others freedom, is respecting that they can
to do things in bad manner too :-)

And here is my big thanks for all people, which are providing highly
configurable software by which i can respect these mistakes.

> Just kidding, of course, most people don't really care.

and another simple don't know ;-)

regards

--
Slavko