[Users] Claws Mail Extra Plugins - FreeBSD

edwardp at mcom.com edwardp at mcom.com
Sat Aug 4 20:55:03 CEST 2012

I have PCBSD installed (using FreeBSD 9.0) and am having difficulty finding the extra plugins for Claws.

This is much different than Linux, so I had to go to the Ports option to install the bsfilter, notification and gtk-html2viewer plugin packages via pkg_add -r <name>.  However when I then launched Claws afterwards, the plugins are not in the plugin directory.  The default installation via their "AppCafe" only installed trayicon.so and I can't find the others.

Am I missing something???