[Users] Claws Crashes Repeatedly

Charles Lipton crlipton at gol.com
Mon Apr 30 12:27:11 CEST 2012

I accepted the "offer" to upgrade me to Kubuntu 12.04 LTS this
weekend.  Since then, Claws crashes and shuts completely down when a
mail is successfully sent (both mail originated by me and replies) and,
occasionally, quits at other odd times without pattern. I have received
a couple of system warnings that Claws has crashed (well, duh!) but they
no longer appear.

The times when the crashes occur are always after sending but are
otherwise random and unpredictable, so I don't know where else I should
begin checks for errors or error messages.

A fix or suggestions appreciated.

Charles Lipton