[Users] Easier way to open message?

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Fri Apr 27 07:47:22 CEST 2012

Is there a shortcut/key to open an unread message besides using the mouse?  I'm
experiencing some nerve damage and am increasingly having problems opening a
message using the double click of the mouse.

I know how to get to the next unread message but not how to open it.  When I
used kmail and Thunderbird, I could open a message by just pressing the return
(enter) key of the selected message.  That doesn't work in CM (3.8.0).

There is no "read" option in any of the menus so can't do it that way.  Is
there some way to allow the enter key (or some key combination) to open the
message?

Thanks, Tom

--
Tom Taylor - retired penguin
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata3