[Users] Problem with addresses in compose

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Wed Apr 25 00:24:08 CEST 2012

Hi All;
Using CM 3.8.0, composing will only allow one address.  If I try to add a
second address in either To or Cc fields the original address is replaced.

I've tried using two (2) To fields, two Cc fields, and one of each but the
result is as stated above.  I've gone through the preferences configuration but
don't see anything that would cause this.  I recall multiple addresses worked
in prior versions.

Thanks for any related insight.

Tom

--
Tom Taylor - retired penguin
openSUSE 12.1x86_64     openSUSE 12.2x86_64