[Users] Viewing email in 3.8.0 + Fancy and crashed

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Thu Apr 19 03:12:21 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've been using CM since the Sylpheed-Claws days, meaning years and
years. CM 3.8.0 with bogo, clam, fancy and rssyl on Ubuntu 10.04
Lucid, i7, 8gb RAM, 600Gb free space. No change to the system in the
last few month, just the regular security updates. No update at all
in the last week. I upgraded to CM 380 a week after it came out.

* Earlier this morning, I tried to open a PDF attachment. CM died and
  close automatically, while calling Evince with the "l". Reopened CM
  and every was fine.
* This afternoon, tried to view an email in HTML mode and completely
  crashed. Everything froze: no mouse, no keyboard... I had to power
  off and rescue from there.

The only error message is in the log (2x):

Apr 18 16:35:02 localhost kernel: [375983.995485] NVRM: os_schedule:
    Attempted to yield the CPU while in atomic or interrupt context
Apr 18 16:35:02 localhost kernel: [375985.992036] NVRM: os_schedule:
    Attempted to yield the CPU while in atomic or interrupt context

Any suggestion on how can I try to find what went wrong, or even if
it is related to CM? Could just be a coincidence.

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com